We are an organisation driven by our supporters' views, aims and interests. Our policy areas are informed and steered by our partners and supporters. Our extensive networks guarantee supporters are included in the latest discussions, consultations and events. We are constantly looking to work with supporters to inform our direction and policy areas.
CSPP supporter benefits are various and extensive. By becoming a supporter, you can:
- Use our discounted graduate recruitment selection consultancy - Adopt an Intern (AAI). Take on a talented graduate - AAI handle the recruitment process for a discounted fee.
- Invitations to key events in the political calendar.
- Have your say 'On the Fringe’ across Party Conferences.
- Enjoy members-only policy influencers’ events.
- Access a range of added value services from People Scotland - supporting successful business transformation in Scotland's public and voluntary sectors and a single point of access to some of the country's leading knowledge and expertise.
- Read and discuss discounted books at our Meet the Author events in association with Luath Press and other publishers
- Write for our blog and bulletins.
- Advertise jobs free of charge. Normally £100 per ad.
- Get 10% off a selection of MacKay Hannah events and those organised by CPPSeminars.
- CSPP also runs a number of private influencers dinners in partnership with corporate partners. Please contact us to discuss these and any other opportunities and ideas.